- This event has passed.
Intellectual Property with Patrick Reilly, by TechRaising
June 4 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
IP lawyer Patrick Reilly shares his legal knowledge and how to protect your business no matter which industry you’re in.
Most tech start-ups have intellectual capital to protect. It may simply be know-how, a trademark, a novel product concept, an algorithm, or perhaps a business or IT process you created along the way. Whatever it is, learn what steps you might take to increase the appeal of your firm for investment and protect your creativity from being copied.
In This Clinic You Will Learn
- An overview of trademark, patent, copyright and trade secret protection
- Issues in implementing a budget-conscious intellectual property (IP) strategy
What To Bring
- Examples of your secured intellectual capital
- Questions about intellectual property you have yet to protect
- General questions about IP law and strategy to increase your value
For more information, please visit the Eventbrite page.