- This event has passed.
WIPO Services & Initiatives San Jose Seminar
October 31, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$150
SAN JOSE SEMINAR
“PROTECTING YOUR IP OVERSEAS:
WIPO SERVICES & INITIATIVES”
Monday, October 31, 2016
8:45 AM – 5:00 PM
City Hall of San Jose, 200 East Santa Clara Street, San Jose
In cooperation with the World Intellectual Property Organization, United States Patent and Trademark Office, Silicon Valley Intellectual Property Law Association, American Intellectual Property Law Association, and Association of Intellectual Property Firms
SVIPLA is pleased to be a sponsor of the WIPO Services and Initiatives Seminar, October 31, in San Jose.
- Introduction to WIPO Development of the International Legal Framework Major Intellectual Property Economic Studies
- Global Intellectual Property Systems: The International Registration of Trademarks, Using the Madrid System
- Global Intellectual Property Systems: Protecting Your Inventions Internationally Using the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT)
- Global Intellectual Property Systems: The Hague System; A Simplified Application Process for Obtaining “Registered Designs” (or, “Design Patents”), for the Protection of Industrial Designs in Many International Jurisdictions
- How WIPO Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Services (Which Provide Alternatives to Conventional Court Actions) May Be Used to More Efficiently Settle IP Disputes
- How WIPO Databases and Tools May be Used to Support the Knowledge Economy
Up to 7.5 hours CLE credit available.
For more information, click here