- This event has passed.
The 3rd Annual IP Strategy Summit: Seattle
May 3, 2017 @ 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
The IP Landscape Has Changed: But Has Your Strategy?
The IP environment has been turned upside-down over the last 24 months:
- ALICE vs CLS cast uncertainty on the very nature of what’s patentable
- Octane & Hoghmark decisions loosened up fee shifting standards
- Post Issuance Proceedings can create risky outcomes
- USPTO’s 2nd round of AIA changes proposed in August…
How Does All This Impact Your Portfiolio Strategy?
Come join thought leaders for a day of learning, benchmarking & networking on the issues facing in-house counsel.
- Portfolio Management & Patent Prosecution in the Era of IPRs, ALICE & OCTANE
- Trade Secrets & Your IP Strategy
- Enforcing with Confidence: Lessons Learned for Operating Companies in a Post IPR Landscape
- Defensive Strategy 2.0: Facing a Better Prepared Plaintiff
- Post Issuance Proceedings for 2017 & Beyond: Plaintiff & Defensive Perspectives
- Ethics in Intellectual Property
NETWORK WITH LEADERS
- Chief IP Counsel
- VP & Director of IP Strategy
- Chief, Deputy and Associate General Counsel
- Intellectual Property, Trademark and Copyright Counsel
- Head of Litigation
- Director of Business and Legal Affairs
- Director/VP of Intellectual Property
- Director/VP of Licensing
- IP Counsel
- Patent Counsel
- VP & Director of Intellectual Asset Management