- This event has passed.
The Business of Responsible Deal Making Presented by IAM Globe Business Media Group
September 18, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Future-proof your licensing strategy so that it thrives in an uncertain market. As the licensing landscape remains uncertain in many of the world’s major markets, it has never been more important for licensors and licensees to stay up to speed on deal-making best practices and the changing legal and regulatory environments. Returning for the 4th year, IAM’s Patent Licensing 2018 will provide delegates with indispensable insight into the key domestic U.S. and global licensing trends.
Hear the latest updates, insights, and best practices for adapting your licensing strategy to ensure that it thrives in turbulent market conditions:
- Gain insight into the dos and don’ts of licensing transactions from licensees and licensors
- Determine the best strategy for licensing across borders
- Learn the secrets of closing successful licensing deals
- Hear the latest on how to determine what is fair and reasonable in SEP FRAND licensing
- Meet, network, and engage with senior decision makers and experts across the licensing world
For details and registration, click here.
Use code LES20 to receive 20%* off the registration fee.
Patent Licensing 2018 has been submitted for approval for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) hours. Depending on the specific state rules, regulations, and restrictions, the projected CLE credits awarded could be up to 5.5 hours.